Article VI, Section Three, Item number 15 States “No advertising of any kind shall be erected upon or displayed or otherwise exposed to view on any lot or any improvement thereon without the prior written consent of the committee, provided that this requirement shall not preclude the installation by the developer of signs identifying the entire subdivision, and provided further that this requirement shall not preclude the placement by homeowners of “for sale” signs in the front of individual residences, provided that such signs are of a size, character, and number approved by the association.
Signs are prohibited in the following areas:
- In all mulched areas on Temple Road and Temple Hills Entrance
- In all medians on Temple Road
- Attached to any metal signpost in Temple Hills
Signs are permitted as follows:
Real Estate Open House Signs and Pointers
- May be posted no more than 2 days prior to open house and must be removed immediately following the open house.
- Allowed at the front entrance but must be kept off of mulched areas and medians.
Real Estate For Sale signs
- May be posted in front and back yards
- Must be standard 24" x 30" size.
Real Estate House for Rent Signs
- Must be printed in professional lettering, not handwritten.
- Must conform to standard 24" x 30" size.
School Signs (examples: Honor Student, Swim Team, etc.)
- Should be displayed no more than 30 days maximum prior to/following the event.
Garage Sale, Birthday Party, Anniversary
- Allowed in residential yard and/or mailbox
- Allowed on street corner where the event is taking place.
Alarm, Security, Invisible Pet Fencing Signs
- Small (12" x 12" max) signs permitted at mailbox.
The following signs are prohibited in Temple Hills:
- Company or Contractor Signs
- Promotional Signs (Sports, etc. example "Go Preds" Sign)
Enforcement: All signs that are placed in prohibited areas should be removed by owner of the sign. Signs that are placed in mulched areas and median (common areas) will be removed by HOA and placed behind entrance walls. If there is a contact on the sign they will be contacted for pick up and notified of the location of the sign. If there is no contact or owner cannot be contacted in a reasonable amount of time the sign will be properly disposed of.