- Ron and Leigh Ann Taylor 115 Troon Court
- Luz Mendez 166 Baltusrol Road
- Janice Bridwell 100 Baltusrol Road
- Jennifer Teague 103 Bramely Close
- Wei Qi Wei & Qiping Feng 6505 Stableford Lane
- Christian Ward 6678 Hastings Lane
- Logan Key 106 Pinehurst Drive
- James & Stacy Massey 6666 Hastings Lane
- Lindsey Kramer 153 Deercrest Drive
- David and Darcy Axelson 210 Temple Crest Trail
- Jessie and Beth Ann Adame 6674 Hastings Lane
With so many of us sheltering at home these days, this is a great time to tackle those clean-up and fix-up projects. Please remember to reach out to your Architectural Review Committee (ARC) for approval of any exterior projects. You can print out a copy of the ARC Project Guidelines by clicking on this link.
We had a vacancy to fill for one Board position in the special election.
Last but not least, if you or any of your neighbors are in need of any special assistance during this time, please respond to this email and a volunteer will contact you. We are fortunate to have 30+ Temple Hills residents step up to serve as volunteers, so please let us know if we can help you.
- Pond 1 (Hole #14): Relocating the emergency spillway to the north side of the lake is being evaluated.
- GIS Mapping: Identifying and locating all drainage structures and their maintenance requirements and related costs is complete. Maintenance work has begun in priority areas based on the engineers recommendations.
Stormwater runoff problems are an ongoing concern at Temple Hills, and your Drainage Committee is working hard to maintain or improve the existing infrastructure. Please report any problems or questions to Steve Westerman, Drainage Committee chair, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get it approved by the ARC!
TEMPLE HILLS MAILBOX PROGRAM
The HOA has adopted a standard mailbox design for new mailboxes in Temple Hills (not including The Links or The Reserve…which have their own standard mailbox designs).
The standard mailbox includes an upgraded, heavy-gauge steel mailbox, fluted base with round top finial, and custom address plate with reflective letters.
Upgrading our mailboxes to this standard design gives Temple Hills a more consistent look and matches our street signs.
Studies have shown that neighborhoods with standardized mailboxes and street signs have higher property values…up to 7%...while enhancing curb appeal. Please consider this upgrade if you have an old mailbox or one in need of replacement.
Our approved vendor for the mailbox system is Bozman Signs,
To order a new mailbox, click here to download the price list order form, then email the completed form to Bozman.
Pricing for a complete new mailbox system is $505.00. This is a turnkey price and includes the mailbox system, shipping, and professional installation. If removal of the old post and concrete is required, add $55.00. Tax not included.