- Krista Jameson 111 Collinwood Place
- Melanie & Sterling Thomas 853 Abbington Way
- Doug Reichert 100 Oakmont Drive
- Benjamin & Leslie Goodwin 103 North Berwick Lane
- Blair & Jonelle Summitt 6681 Hastings Lane
- John & Joy Mathews 6528 Stableford Lane
- Kelly Harrigan 111 Winged Foot Drive
With so many of us sheltering at home these days, this is a great time to tackle those clean-up and fix-up projects. Please remember to reach out to your Architectural Review Committee (ARC) for approval of any exterior projects. You can print out a copy of the ARC Project Guidelines by clicking on this link.
Last but not least, if you or any of your neighbors are in need of any special assistance during this time, please respond to this email and a volunteer will contact you. We are fortunate to have 30+ Temple Hills residents step up to serve as volunteers, so please let us know if we can help you.
- Pond 1 (Hole #14): Relocating the emergency spillway to the north side of the lake is being evaluated.
- GIS Mapping: Identifying and locating all drainage structures within Temple Hills for the purpose of planning future maintenance of these structures and the related costs.
Stormwater runoff problems are an ongoing concern at Temple Hills, and your Drainage Committee is working hard to maintain or improve the existing infrastructure. Please report any problems or questions to Steve Westerman, Drainage Committee chair, email@example.com.
Get it approved by the ARC!
TEMPLE HILLS MAILBOX PROGRAM
The HOA has adopted a standard mailbox design for new mailboxes in Temple Hills (not including The Links or The Reserve…which have their own standard mailbox designs).
The standard mailbox includes an upgraded, heavy-gauge steel mailbox, fluted base with round top finial, and custom address plate with reflective letters.
Upgrading our mailboxes to this standard design gives Temple Hills a more consistent look and matches our street signs.
Studies have shown that neighborhoods with standardized mailboxes and street signs have higher property values…up to 7%...while enhancing curb appeal. Please consider this upgrade if you have an old mailbox or one in need of replacement.
Our approved vendor for the mailbox system is Bozman Signs,
To order a new mailbox, click here to download the price list order form, then email the completed form to Bozman.
Pricing for a complete new mailbox system is $505.00. This is a turnkey price and includes the mailbox system, shipping, and professional installation. If removal of the old post and concrete is required, add $55.00. Tax not included.