- Adan Epstein 6500 Stableford Lane
- Mark & Brenda Tant 6638 Hastings Lane
- Gracie Moakler 285 St. Andrews Drive
- Jenny & Mark Williford, Jr. 104 North Berwick Lane
- Abigail & Andrew Goff 6682 Hastings Lanes
- Mary K. Burks Lenahan & David W Lenahan 6666 Hastings Lane
- Scott English 158 Baltusrol Road
- Mathew Wamen 190 North Berwick Lane
- Erin Ladd 187 North Berwick Lane
- Dinu & Cristina Radian 162 North Berwick Lane
- Tim Simpson 125 North Berwick Lane
- Emily L Crowell 121 Deercrest Circle
- Michael & Kimberly Smith 6677 Hastings Lane
- Nicholas & Nicole Diamond 141 Deercrest Circle
- Pond 1 (Hole #14): Relocating the emergency spillway to the north side of the lake is being evaluated.
- Energy Dissipation Basin (Hole #15): Work is substantially completed.
Stormwater runoff problems are an ongoing concern at Temple Hills, and your Drainage Committee is working hard to maintain or improve the existing infrastructure. Please report any problems or questions to Steve Westerman, Drainage Committee chair, email@example.com.
Get it approved by the ARC!
TEMPLE HILLS MAILBOX PROGRAM
The HOA has adopted a standard mailbox design for new mailboxes in Temple Hills (not including The Links or The Reserve…which have their own standard mailbox designs).
The standard mailbox includes an upgraded, heavy-gauge steel mailbox, fluted base with round top finial, and custom address plate with reflective letters.
Upgrading our mailboxes to this standard design gives Temple Hills a more consistent look and matches our street signs.
Studies have shown that neighborhoods with standardized mailboxes and street signs have higher property values…up to 7%...while enhancing curb appeal. Please consider this upgrade if you have an old mailbox or one in need of replacement.
Our approved vendor for the mailbox system is Bozman Signs,
To order a new mailbox, click here to download the price list order form, then email the completed form to Bozman.
Pricing for a complete new mailbox system is $505.00. This is a turnkey price and includes the mailbox system, shipping, and professional installation. If removal of the old post and concrete is required, add $55.00. Tax not included.