- Xiaohua Wei & Huan Qiao 404 Wexford Court
- Mike & Pat Dillon 195 Baltusrol Road
- Kim & Chris Neese 205 Baltusrol Road
- Larry & Anna Rolen 165 Deercrest Circle
- Robert Dale & Lauren Smith 6690 Hastings Lane
- Thomas & Michele Bertorello 6565 Stableford Lane
- Mike & Lisa Francisco 230 Temple Crest Trail
- Kristie Stover 100 Deer Park Close
- Mark k. & Kimberly Kramer 108 Winged Foot Drive
- Jessica & Matt Creekmore 257 St.Andrews Drive
- Pond 1 (Hole #14): Relocating the emergency spillway to the north side of the lake is being evaluated.
- Energy Dissipation Basin (Hole #15): Work is substantially completed.
Stormwater runoff problems are an ongoing concern at Temple Hills, and your Drainage Committee is working hard to maintain or improve the existing infrastructure. Please report any problems or questions to Steve Westerman, Drainage Committee chair, email@example.com.
Get it approved by the ARC!
TEMPLE HILLS MAILBOX PROGRAM
The HOA has adopted a standard mailbox design for new mailboxes in Temple Hills (not including The Links or The Reserve…which have their own standard mailbox designs).
The standard mailbox includes an upgraded, heavy-gauge steel mailbox, fluted base with round top finial, and custom address plate with reflective letters.
Upgrading our mailboxes to this standard design gives Temple Hills a more consistent look and matches our street signs.
Studies have shown that neighborhoods with standardized mailboxes and street signs have higher property values…up to 7%...while enhancing curb appeal. Please consider this upgrade if you have an old mailbox or one in need of replacement.
Our approved vendor for the mailbox system is Bozman Signs,
To order a new mailbox, click here to download the price list order form, then email the completed form to Bozman.
Pricing for a complete new mailbox system is $505.00. This is a turnkey price and includes the mailbox system, shipping, and professional installation. If removal of the old post and concrete is required, add $55.00. Tax not included.